Fern Hall and Oldbury House
Our postgraduate accommodation consists of one six-bedroom house (Oldbury House), three five-bedroom houses and one three-bedroom house, situated adjacent to the St John's Campus. There is one en-suite room per property, and off road parking is available at Fern Hall at an additional cost. The location of all of these properties allow residents to take full advantage of the ºüÀêÊÓÆµ's facilities.
Postgraduate Accommodation Gallery
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking